Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm Ready for Winter, Are You? #015


*Hair: Magika Nonsense
*Makeup: R.icielli Color Block Makeup #4
*Coat: MoYaz Daisy Mesh Duffle Vest in Turquoise
*Sweater: <<Barbie Bitch>> Keep Me Warm in White
*Pant: Katia Soma Jeans for Pearl'd Meka
*Boots: YOLO Couture Ugg Boots in Grey
*Bag: Hucci Main Store D'Ann Clutch NP-King of Diamonds
*Jewelry: Mandala MaruMaru Earrings in Sequoia Brown/ [Glow] Garda Necklace in Gold
*Nails: Leverocci (MP) Round Nails in Leopard Print

Hey Everyone! I hope yall getting ready for this year's winter because it's getting COLD!! Here I am wearing a Turquoise Mesh Coat from MoYaz (I got it at Fi*Fridays). I wore a white sweater underneath from Barbie Bitch, dark jeans, and some great Ugg Boots. I also added a grey bag from Hucci, a floral necklace from Glow & brown earrings from Mandala to pull this look all together. Enjoy :)

~Naima~

No comments:

Post a Comment