Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumn Beauty #007

Autumn... My favorite season of all time! I just love the warm colors and pleasant weather. This look was inspired by the beautiful season.


*Hair: Bloom Noir 4HB - Loovus Dzevavor (INFINITA 211,14,32)
*Dress - ViviDesigns Peach Sorbet (tutu 121,158,1501)
*Jewelry- *Classique* Floral Enchantment Earring and Necklace Set (Marketplace) & Autumn Gold Circlet (Ahern 16,32,1503)
*Makeup- R.icielli Expressive Makeups/Eyeshadow 04 (Ricielli 94,111,27) & [C*K] Pink Sparkles (Marketplace) 



If you haven't been able to tell already, I LOVE LOVE LOVE formal wear!! Long, elegant and sophisticated gowns are just my style. This beautiful gown is one of Miss Darcy's designs. Its peach, orange and brown tones fits the season perfectly. I chose to pair this dress with a simple diamond earring and necklace set resembling leaves along with a golden autumn circlet also decorated with leaves. My hair is tied up beautifully into an updo formed into a flowers bloom. Completing this look, I wear silver eyeshadow and face glitter. I hope you enjoy!

With my time at CWS, I have gotten better and better at styling. As I enter the modeling world, I plan to also leap into competitions and pageants, striving to be the best I can be. Wish me luck! :D

~Naima~

No comments:

Post a Comment