Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Ms. Universe Pageant Finale #004

Hola everyone! Today I attended the Ms. Universe Pageant Finale, well actually, I was in the intermissions. But while I was back stage, I was able to snap a few pics of contestants in the first and second round.


Here are the lovely contestants in their swimwear attire. The theme was EXOTIC & these ladies definitely fit the theme. I loved their creativity and each person's take on what "exotic" meant. 



Round 2 was the solo talent and the "Theme" Masquerade Party. This was my favorite round. I got to see some wonderful and interesting talents. 

Unfortunately, I was unable to take pictures for the last round but thanks to Ms. Laylah & Caralyne I was able get a snapshot for the winners. Congrats to Liberty Lighthouse (1st) Janet Brink (2nd) and Princess VioletaGrace (3rd)


Overall, I had a great time at this Pageant. It gives me something to look forward when I get more involved with mainstream modeling. For my next blog, I will be showcasing the two looks I put other for the intermission performances.

Tata for now!

~Naima~

No comments:

Post a Comment