Friday, October 12, 2012

My Heritage, My Inspiration #001



    Osiyo! (Cherokee for "Greetings) I wore this look for the Oct 8th "Being You" themed event sponsered University Classic with Style. In light of the theme, I bring you a part of myself.
    This look was influenced by my paternal Cherokee Indian heritage. Growing up, I was in awe of the beautifully bold colors is used in traditional Native American clothing & jewelry. With my grandmother as my inspiration, I chose to wear a brightly colored embroidered bralette paired with a sleek mesh pant in black, both designed by Lethal Couture. Elegantly adding to the long look of my legs, I am wearing stilettos, entitled DARE, designed by Diktator. To complete this bold ensemble, I chose to wear an eye-catching black and gold necklace & earring set entitled Kimora and a gold tangled bracelets both designed by B L E U. This simple but daring look is sure to make heads turn.
     This was my very first Styling Event and I won 3rd place! I am very proud of myself & look forward to more events in the future.
     I hope you guys enjoy the look I put together!

*Hair-/Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair - Night shadow
*HairBase- R E M O R S E - Cassie Hairbase
*Lipstick- R.icielli - Lipstick DOLL / 01
*Eyeshadow- R.icielli - EXPRESSIVE Makeups / Eyeshadow 03
*Top- ::LC:: Embroidered Bralette v1
*Pant- Lethal Couture Cape Trouser Slightly Sheer [black] XXS
*Shoes- [Diktator]-DARE  LEFT (BLACK)
*Necklace & Earrings- - B L E U - Kimora *Onyx&Gold*
*Bracelet- - B L E U - Tangled Bracelets *GOLD*

No comments:

Post a Comment