Saturday, October 13, 2012

VelvetRythms Fashion Show #003

I attended the VelvetRythms Fashion Show performed by the Classic with Style Corporation. This fashion showcased the versatility of Ms Velvetori Twine. VelvetRythms is the brand name created by Velvetori Twine to label her exciting and unique clothing creations. Velvet (a designer also in RL), has created hundreds of unqiue exciting designs, which have had thousands of her customers eagerly waiting for more of her sexy daring designs and stupendous colors. Below are some of the snapshots of her beautiful designs.







I am IN LOVE with her designs! They are elegant as well as sophicated. Just my style! I look forward to graduating CWS so that I have the honor of showcasing different designer's clothing lines. Until then, I will soak up as much as I can!

~Naima~

No comments:

Post a Comment