Friday, October 12, 2012

I Am Africa #002



    Hello! This is the look I put together for Classic with Style's Around the World Theme Styling Event. Being of African American descent, choosing a country such as South Africa to represent was an obvious choice for me. With its broad mixture of people, languages and cultures, I am proud to represent South Africa in front of you all today.
    Inspired by the various fauna in South Africa, I chose to wear a bold, yet elegant animal patterned dress designed by CocoCurious. This sexy yet tasteful dress is easy to wear and can be worn at any event. Adding to my ethnic look, I secured my hair with a Black Knit Headwrap designed by L&H Couture. On my feet, I wear my black leather stilettos entitled DARE designed by Diktator, beautifully pulling my outfit together.
    As accessories, I am wearing leopard patterned bracelets with golden accents, designed by Amorous. Around my slender neck I wear a golden Dindi Collar made by Glow Studio. To top it all off, I don Black and Gold Dahlia earrings designed by Flawless Unicorn.
    
    *Hair-L&H Black Knit Headwrap
    *Dress- (CC) Animal Print Skirt
    *Shoes- DARE by Diktator
    *Earrings- Black Dahlia by Flawless Unicorn
    *Necklace- Dindi Collar by Glow Studio
    *Bracelet- Gaudy by Amorous
    *Makeup-R. icielli Expressive Makeups in White & Glamorize Rival Black Combo Lips

   Unfortunately, I did not win this styling but I had a great time at this event. Congrats to the winners, Caralyne, Ascensions, & Agee!


~Naima~

No comments:

Post a Comment