Saturday, October 27, 2012

Purple & Blue Fusion {U.R.} #009

*Sighs* As my time as a Classic With Style famous student comes to a close, I would like to give a BIG thanks to all my fantastic instructors! I have learned so much by being a student and look forward to my future as a CWS Model. 

For my final, I have to style clothes from Classic With Style Fashion District's new store addition: U.Refined Fashion. (picture of store front below) U.Refined Fashion is  GREAT urban clothing store and I recommend any and everyone to take a look!


I love bright colors and different patterns, so when I went into the store, I gravitated towards this ensemble. Here I am wearing an outfit entitled "Purple and Blue Fusion" complete with a dark purple blazer, blue leggings and a blue & purple patterned tube top. It also comes in blue & pink, red & black, and black & white. This versatile set is perfect for pairing different items from other stores to make a whole new look!  I decided to wear some sexy nude platform heels from N-Core, balancing the louder colors. Completing this look, I added a double chain gold necklace, "tangled" gold bangles, and a "punisher" gold ring all from -B L E U- (I just love that store!) This look is sexy and sophisticated all at the same time. Enjoy!

~Naima~


FEATURING: U.REFINED FASHION

*Hair: Distracted from Magika - (Magika 127,146,22)
*Outfit: {U.R} Purple and Blue Fusion - (CWS Fashion District 137,26,751)
*Shoes: N-core Coquette Platform in Nude - (Heels 157,125,25)
*Jewelry: Double Gold Chain Necklace, Tangled Gold Bracelets, Gold Punisher Ring from -B L E U- (Weir 167,139,3094) 
*Nails: Round Nails, Firework Glitter from Leverocci (marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment